Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I park my car with Park To Fly instead of at the airport?
- Do I need a reservation to park at your lot?
- How can I modify or cancel my reservation?
- How close is Park To Fly to the airport?
- How often does the shuttle depart to the airport?
- What time should I plan to arrive at the airport?
- How long does it take for the shuttle to pick me up from the airport?
- Is the shuttle free?
- Do you honor AAA or AARP?
- Can I arrange for someone else to pick up my car?
- What if I need someone else to pick up my car after I leave?
- Do you have covered parking?
- Do you have parking available for a trailer?
Parking your car with us will save you money when compared to parking at the airport.
Take a look at our Price Calculator to see how much
you could save!
Joining our Frequent Parker’s Club for free is a great way to get rewarded for choosing our lot. We also offer Car Care Services so you can come back to a sparkling clean car!
No, however, reservations are recommended to guarantee your spot on our lot. To make a reservation please click here.
You can modify or cancel your reservation up to 24 hours before you drop off your car. To do this, sign in to your account here, select “Manage Reservations”, and choose “Modify Reservation” or “Cancel Reservation”. For all other concerns please email us at email@example.com.
Park To Fly is conveniently located about 4 miles from the Orlando International Airport. Our shuttle will transport you to and from the airport within 10 – 30 minutes depending on traffic and road conditions. This may take longer during major holidays.
The shuttle is available 24 hours a day and leaves our lot based on demand.
It’s good practice to be at the airport 2 hours before your flight if travelling domestically, or 3 hours if travelling internationally. You may need to arrive earlier if travelling during major holidays.
Our average pick up time is 10 minutes. This may take longer due to traffic caused by airport construction or congestion, and during major holidays.
The cost of the shuttle is included when you park your car with us.
Yes, AAA or AARP members receive 10% off our regular daily parking rate. You must show your AAA or AARP card when you park to get the discounted rate. Please note that you’re unable to combine this discount with other discounts or Parker Club rewards.
Yes. At the time of parking, please write the full name of the person picking up your car (as it appears on their driver’s license) on your parking ticket and inform them of the ticket number. When they come to pick up your car, we will ask for their identification and verify the ticket number.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and send us the following:
- Your full name
- A photo of the parking ticket stub or a photo of your driver’s license
- Written authorization to release your car to the other person
- The full name of the person picking up your car
No, covered parking is not available at this time.
No, we cannot accommodate any size of trailers at this time.