Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need reservation to park at your lot?
- How close is Park To Fly to the Airport?
- How often does the shuttle leaves to the Airport?
- How far ahead of my flight time should I be at the Airport?
- On my return. how long does it take for the shuttle to pick me up?
- Is the shuttle free?
- Do you honor AAA or AARP?
- Can I arrange for someone else to pick up my car?
- Do you have covered parking?
- Do you have parking available for a fifth wheel trailer?
- Other than few dollars savings, is there any advantage to using Park To Fly over the $10 a day Satellite parking at the MCO airport?
Reservations are recommended but not needed. Please click here to reserve
Park To Fly Orlando is located about 4 miles from the Airport.
The shuttle leaves our lot as needed 24 hours a day. Please allow 15 - 20 minutes for parking and shuttle to the terminals. During Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays, please allow 15 - 30 minutes.
Depending on the airline you are traveling with, the normal time to be at the airport is between 2 to 3 hours. Please confirm directly with your airline.
The normal pick-up time is 5-7 minutes. Delays can be caused due to traffic congestion caused by airport construction, accidents or during Major Holidays.
The shuttle service is included in the cost of parking. You can not use the shuttle service unless you are paying for parking.
Members of AAA or AARP receive 10% discount off our Regular Daily Parking Rate of $7.99. You must show your valid AAA or AARP card when you park to get the discounted rate. Discounts can not be combined with other discounts, Parker Club rewards or offers.
Yes you can. At time of parking, write the name of the person picking up your car on the parking ticket as it appears on their driver’s license. If possible, inform that person of the parking ticket number shown on your claim check. Your vehicle will not be released to anyone without your permission and proper identification.
Covered parking is not available at this time.
Yes, We can accommodate any size tractor trailer.
Park To Fly Orlando is a Safe and Secure off-site fully staffed facility that provides convenient 24 Hour Self and Free Valet Parking. We strive on providing our service with the added "personal touch" at a price you can afford. Our Parker Club members are rewarded with free parking certificates and additional savings. We offer the convenience of Car Care Services to save you time and money while you are away.